Discover the beauty of Scattery Island and walk the paths of saints and scholars. This tour allows you between 2 and 2.5 hours on the island and includes a guided walking tour.
Must-See Sights in Kilrush, Ireland
Kilrush is a pretty market town offering a range of visitors experiences including sights, shopping and dining.
We’ve partnered up with some of our local shops and restaurants to offer you a special 10% discount on presentation of your ferry ticket at selected retailers to enjoy while you visit Kilrush. The following sights are also a must to see when you visit.
- The Shannon Dolphin & Wildlife Centre – located at Kilrush Marina www.shannondolphins.ie
- The Vandeleur Walled Gardens – located on the Kilimer Road www.vandeleurwalledgarden.ie
- The Museum of Irish Rural Life – located within the town on the Cooraclare road.
- The Harry Clarke Stain Glass Windows at St. Senan’s Church, Toler Street, Kilrush
- The Aylevaroo Coastal Drive & Cappa beach (part of the Wild Atlantic Way)
- The Farm & B&B www.flyingalpaca.com
Restaurants & Stores
Planning lunch or dinner..we’re delighted to offer our customers 10% discount across the following restaurants and stores so why not take some time to enjoy all the town has to offer when you visit.
- Crotty’s Bar & Restaurant
- Amici Bistro
- Kelly’s Seafood Restaurant
- The Potters Hand
Kilrush offers lots of guest accommodation which can be found under Guest Houses, or B & B’s on an internet search or through bookings.com. In addition, there are lots of Air B n B operators in and around the town.
A Little Retail Therapy
And for those who fancy some retail therapy, Kilrush offers a range of old world stores and we’ve partnered with the follow stores to offer you 10% discount* on your shopping!
- Anchor Crafts
- Brews (Giftware only)
- O’Sullivan’s Old World Store
- While Atlantic Living
- Wild Atlantic Opticians
- Wild Atlantic Store
- Central Sports
- Hartmann Jewellers
*Discount offer applies to non sale stock only
- Loop Head Drive & Lighthouse – https://www.loophead.ie/
- Kilkee Beach & Cliff Walks – http://www.kilkee.ie/
- Cliffs of Moher – https://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/
- Doonbeg Village – https://doonbeg.info/
- Trump International Hotel & Golf Club – https://www.trumphotels.com/ireland
- Eco Campsite & Glamping – https://purecamping.ie/
- Carraigaholt – https://www.clare.ie/place/carrigaholt/
- Lissycasey Waterfalls – https://www.discoverireland.ie/Activities-Adventure/lissycasey-cascades-loop/90923