Discover the beauty of Scattery Island and walk the paths of saints and scholars. This tour allows you between 2 and 2.5 hours on the island and includes a guided walking tour.
- Multiple sailings daily. Time changes each day due to tidal conditions.
- Passenger capacity: 68 people (total seated: 56)
- 30-minute crossing (15 mins to exit the Marina Locke gates and 15 mins sailing time)
- Short and long stay options available for groups and packages tailored to suit your requirements — contact our office to discuss your requirement.
- School trips are our speciality and include a children’s walking map and colouring pens.
- One-hour guided walking tour around the monastic sites
- We cater for private trips of 10 or more. Why not give us a call? We’d be happy to discuss your requirements and design a group tour tailored to suit your needs.
Private Scattery Island Tours
- Tea/coffee/snacks available on the ferry during crossing and while the ferry is alongside the island
- Onboard catering available on request
- Toilet facilities available
- Our partnership with Shannon Ferries offers a 10% discount to Scattery Island passengers travelling from Kerry to Clare on presentation of your Scattery Island pre-booked ticket.
If you’re planning a group tour, school tour, or private party, we can tailor a tour to best suit your requirements. Groups of up to 65 can be accommodated per sailing. We can provide guided tours of the history of the island, including a walking map and colouring pens for school trips.
Kilrush is a wonderful market town offering many beautiful natural attractions and delightful restaurants and shops. When visiting, we suggest you take time to enjoy our special passenger discounts available on shopping or dining or visit these popular attractions. Learn more.