Our Eco Sea Safari Tours depart from Kilrush Marina, and explore the Shannon Estuary and Kerry coastline, showcasing its islands and cliff coasts, wildlife and dolphins.
The Full West Coast Experience!
Love the water? Then this is the perfect combo package for you!
Get ready for a fun filled day on the Shannon Estuary! This combo package combines our action packed ‘River RIB Run’ followed by a Ferry trip to Scattery Island. This package offers you a great day out for all the family in West Clare! Our ‘River RIB Run departs from Kilrush Marina. Our first stop is to exit the Marina at the Lock gates, then its out onto the beautiful Shannon River where the fun really begins! Hold on tight as we increase speed and feel the fresh air on your face and the freedom of the great outdoors! Soak up the sights as we get up close and personal with this beautiful stretch of the Shannon River as our skipper entertains you with stories from the local area. After your River RIB ride, take a break, grab some lunch up town and get ready to head to Scattery island for a visit. Your trip allows for 2.5 hours on the island and includes a guided walking tour of Scattery Island. After your guided tour, you can enjoy 1.5 hours of free time to explore, take a swim or enjoy an island picnic!
Enquire about our bundled packages today and we’ll create the perfect West Coast experience for you!
- 1.5 hour ‘River RIB Run’ rib ride on the Shannon Estuary. An exhilarating RIB ride within the calm waters of the Shannon Estuary.
- Ferry transfer to Scattery Island
- 2.5 hours on Scattery Island with guided walking tour
- Our RIB trips normally include high quality breathable weather gear which protects against the -elements, however due to COVID-19, customers are asked to bring their own weather gear onboard with them (warm jackets & full length Pants are recommended)
- Our RIB trips are limited 12 persons max each time, therefore it can offer a very personal experience! (Minimum 6 per tour).
- We offer full weather gear for our RIB tours, however, due to Covid 19 regulations passengers are required to bring their own outdoor clothing. Please bring warm clothes with you. It’s always a little colder on the water!
- We carry dry bags onboard should you wish to store small items, however, we recommend that you do not bring bags or extra items onboard with you. Passengers are responsible for all personal items, and we cannot accept liability for any damaged or broken equipment brought onboard.